Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Peugeot vehicles

2192 Views 7 Replies Latest reply: 2016-05-02 20:22:14

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    brad
    2016-04-23 11:01:44
      Good morning. I have recently purchased a Maxisys after having a demo unit for a few days.
    At first i was quite happy as i liked some of the functions that it provided that others didsn't.
    However, i have had several Peugeots in and they have all been a problem to scan.
    Issues include...
    no vin reading
    not communicating with ecm properly
    not performing actuations
    and, the worst of all is that is does not clear fault codes.
    This is a real problem and i hope that there is a fix, or it is something that i have not performed correctly.
    To be honest, if this is an issue with autel products, then i am a little ashamed, to the point that my snapon solus, delphi, launch and several other systems that i have do not have this problem.

Lets hope that it is just me eh.
    Thanks
    Brad

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2016-04-25 06:58:32 (Reply to:brad)

brad maxisys is not that good on pug/citroen on some later cars its not to bad my advice use another tool...

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-04-25 09:20:27 (Reply to:brad)

Could you please collect some datalogs for our checking?

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2016-04-27 05:52:36 (Reply to:Support02)

suppo02 it just doesnt work very well on pug/citroen vehicles you need to get out in the field and do some more developing yourselves it cant all be done from an office chair..

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    brad
    2016-04-27 11:16:02
     Thanks for the replies. Looks like i'll be chucking this back at my dealer. I'm not spending over 2 grand on a door stop. I've already got one made by snap on.
    Maybe you should state this on you advertising.....great as a door stop- no good on anything french.

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-04-28 07:57:43 (Reply to:brad)

Hi, brad,

If it is not convenient to collect datalog for us, could you please provide us the car details? Model, year and VIN No.?

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2016-05-01 20:23:55 (Reply to:brad)

Regarding NOT Clearing the fault codes let me tell you one thing is that all French Cars will not clear the fault codes if you will try clearing them while Engine is running.........................Therefore please try clearing it with Engine OFF.............

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2016-05-02 20:22:14 (Reply to:Ashraf)

This may be true but already noticed to support the problem of the code erasing and they told me they are working on it for new updates so I guess this will improve.

The french cars turn out to be tough for diagnostic tool developers all around (snap on, but also others). Best to keep informing support so they can step up on the software improvements in this field.
  Total1 Pages